The purpose of McKinsey 7S Analysis:
McKinsey 7S Analysis helps answer and address key topics and questions such as:
- Why are we continuing to lose ground to our key rivals?
- What things do we need to change in order to start executing our strategy better?
- Are our values compatible with the new strategic direction we are considering?
- How is it that we cannot sustain leading (strategic) performance over time?
- What are the organizational bottlenecks we keep experiencing that keep us from completing a significant change project?
- What strategic actions do we need to take to ensure that our new strategy will be executed as we have planned and desire?
What is included in the McKinsey 7S Analysis PDF:
- Background about the origin of McKinsey 7S Analysis
- Strategic rationale and implications of McKinsey 7S Analysis
- Key topics and questions addressed by McKinsey 7S Analysis
- Strengths and advantages of McKinsey 7S Analysis
- Weaknesses and limitations of McKinsey 7S Analysis
- A step by step process for applying the McKinsey 7S Technique
- McKinsey 7S Analysis Case Study: Starbucks circa 2014
- McKinsey 7S Worksheet
- FAROUT© Summary about McKinsey 7S Analysis
- Related Tools and Techniques