The Importance of SWOT Analysis
The SWOT analysis helps organizations answer key intelligence topics and questions such as:
- What are our distinctive capabilities? How do they compare to our competitors? What are our weaknesses compared to rivals?
- In what functional areas do we need to improve the most?
- Why aren’t we better capitalizing in our moves into new markets?
- What opportunities does our market face today and how can we leverage that? In five years?
- What tactics and actions can best leverage our core competencies? What business, competitive, and environmental factors-or threats-will keep us and our executives “awake at night”?
What is included in A Better SWOT Analysis PDF:
- Background about the origination of the SWOT Analysis
- Strategic rationale and implications for organizations who use SWOT analysis
- Key intelligence topics and questions related to SWOT analysis
- Strengths and advantages of using SWOT analysis
- Weaknesses and Limitations of SWOT analysis
- Process for applying the SWOT Technique
- SWOT Analysis Case Study: Lockheed Martin Corporation
- SWOT Worksheet
- FAROUT© summary about Swot Analysis